quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010

Turismo - Espírito Santo, a place to stay.



















Brazil is known worldwide for Pelé, Carnival, football, samba, cities like São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and some other places in minor scale. When I was in Europe, nobody knew nothing about my state, quite clearly my city. For God sake! This is a sin. Victoria is just an amazing place so, this kind of situation use to drive me nervous cause I thought, Espírito Santo is one of the most beautiful place I`ve ever seen, and I`ve been in so many places before, here and abroad so, I couldn`t accept this.

When I came back to my country for some ungodly reason, I promissed to myself to spread the name of my state as far as I could. That time, as a ordinary mortal, I really didn`t know what I could do to invert this situation but now I know, for sure.

One of my first goals when I release my blog was, I`ll speak loud about my place, lovely one. This is the reason from time to time, when I`ll talk about tourism, Espirito Santo will be among anyway. Not all the time of course but, ocasionally, and today is the day.

I`ll start talking about my city, Victoria, the capital.

Victoria is a small island and currently, about 320.000 or so people, live in the city. Considering the metropolitam region, we have a little bit more than 1.500.000 million people living here.

The city is amazing and quite old (nearly the Brazil`s age) and with a rich history. We are so proud to have the third IDH between the capitals and also, the biggest PIB per capita in Brazil (considering only capitals).

We have two ports (Victoria and Tubarão), and all together, they are the biggest in Brazil. The climate is tropical with 23 degree C of anual average.

Is not possible talk about Victoria without mention the Great Victoria. The other cities (Vila Velha, Serra, Cariacica, Guarapari, Viana) as well, have lots of many wonderful places, beaches to visit. The industrial park is pretty strong and rich so, definetely Espírito Santo is a place to visit.

Here, just a small list of places you might go. - Igreja dos Reis Magos - Nova Almeida, a small village in Serra with an amazing beach. Camburi, the most famous beach in Victoria. Convento da Penha - on the top of a mountain in Vila Velha with one of the most beautiful view you can get. Monchuara - A lovely estancia called Vale do Mochuara - Cariacica. Also in Vila Velha you have lovely beaches like Praia da Costa, Itapoã and Itaparica. We can mention as well Guarapari, famous for it`s monazite sand, knowing for it`s benefits health so as you can see, Brazil is not only Rio or São Paulo, you have no excuses to spend some time overhere. You`ll be very please, for sure.

Here some pictures for anyone to see the truth I`m talking about.
Above - parcial view of Itapoã and Itaparica`s beach.
From left to right - Victoria`s bay from Convento da Penha with the third bridge and Praia do Canto at night.
I see you when I see you.

Um comentário:

  1. A beautiful country - the country of the future - the place for living a full life.

    ResponderExcluir